Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
7:45AM-11:00PM for UT Community ONLY (Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni,..)
OPEN, 7:45 AM - 11:00 PM for UT Community ONLY (Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni,..)
- Circulation Pick-up window / Curbside requests and response to general questions is available by contacting library staff through utopia.ut.edu,email@example.com, and / or 813-257-3056.
- Reference Assistance is available daily in-person, remotely, or by contacting utopia.ut.edu,firstname.lastname@example.org, and / or 813-257-3057.
- Individual study areas are available on the 1st and 2nd floor of the library. Individual study rooms and group study rooms are located on the 2nd floor. Individual study rooms are first come, first serve and located in Rooms #229, 230, 238, 241, 253, 254, and 255.
- Reservations are required for group study rooms (for 2-3 people) in Rooms #239 & #240 at https://utopia.ut.edu/about/studyrooms (select Zone 2, 2nd floor).
- IT and Jaeb Computer Lab computer workstations are available first come, first serve during opening hours.
- Reservations are requred for the Bloomberg Terminals (Business students only) can be booked online at https://utopia.ut.edu/about/studyrooms (and select Zone 1, 1st Floor).